Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pikachu takes kids to school in Japan

Schools in Japan came up with a brilliant way to combat children's fears of leaving home and going to school on their own for the first time, a happy Pikachu school bus! 

One school in Japan advertises, "Too sad to leave your mommy? Don’t worry. As soon as you see the big yellow Pikachu bus coming to pick you up, you will stop crying!" 

I actually still remember my first day of kindergarten, it was terrifying and I cried. As funny as these advertisements may be, standard yellow school buses can be intimidating when you're 6 years old. This would have definitely put a smile on my face as a kid. 

I think its safe to say this isn't just the greatest school bus in Japan, but in the world.















No comments:

Post a Comment